St Francis Surgery: Pilgrims Close, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 4ST

Park Surgery: Hursley Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 2ZH

Email    Tel: 023 8025 2131

Contact Details



If you are unsure which service you require, please contact NHS 111, alternatively you can speak with a pharmacist or visit  or


NHS 111

For any health related questions, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, contact NHS 111.

In addition to providing confidential advice on a full range of medical issues, if required, the NHS 111 Advice Team will also help you access the most appropriate local health services to meet your needs.

Visit the NHS 111 Website, or phone 111 to use this service.


Evening and Weekend GP appointments

Evening and Weekend NHS GP appointments are now available at the "Primary Care Extended Access Hubs" at Winchester (Badger Farm), Romsey and Totton.

The NHS GPs you see will have similar access to your EMIS electronic records as your own GP surgery.

You can book an appointment for this service by contacting the surgery or NHS 111.


Royal South Hants Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) 

Royal South Hants Hospital
Level B, Brintons Terrace
S014 0YG

Telephone: 0333 999 7613

The Royal South Hants Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) provides fast, convenient and expert care for any NHS patient with a minor injury that is not life/limb threatening.

The team of highly skilled UTC practitioners and GP’s can offer treatment, advice and information on a range of minor injuries. Waiting times are usually considerably less than at emergency departments.

No appointment is neccessary, patients can just turn up on the day and will be seen in order of clinical need, the service is currently open from 08.00 through to 19.30 every day.


Urgent Eye Problems

From November 2020, Primary Eyecare Services will be providing NHS funded eyecare services for patients registered with our surgery. Patients can self refer into this service by calling 0300 303 4922 from 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday.


Emergency Department Southampton General Hospital

For symptoms of serious illness or major injury - choose the Emergency Department or 999


GP Out of Hours Service

For fevers and infections that cannot wait for your surgery to re-open, choose the GP Out of Hours Service by calling NHS 111.


Dental Emergencies

If you have a regular NHS dentist and need urgent treatment, contact your dentist for advice. 

If you do not have a regular NHS dentist, you can contact NHS Advice Team on 111, or call the Emergency Dental Helpline on 0845 050 8345.

We are unable to deal with dental issues or dental emergencies.



Visit your Pharmacy for help treating minor ailments, general health advice and travel health advice. Many pharmacies have private consulting rooms. Pharmacists are trained how to tell a minor ailment from something more serious. If you need over the counter medicines a pharmacist can help you choose which is best for you and your symptoms.

For tummy upsets, coughs and colds - choose a Pharmacist



For minor ailments, grazes, bruises - choose self care

Self care is the best option when treating very minor illness or injuries. Choosing well ensures you receive the rest and recovery you need and means busy NHS services such as the Emergency Department are available to help those who need them most.